My philosophy of my company and myself is, adults need expert advice and guidance to improve their health, wellness, and physical longevity. That is why I dedicate myself to providing the highest caliber services and guidance for adults to improve their health and wellness.
For over 20 years I have applied the principles of exercise science and management to helping adults improve their health for a happier life. Through the years of managing fitness center and working in hospitals and clinics I have developed a deep respect for those who wish to improve their quality of life through exercise. My experience has taught me that exercise is truly medicine and that anyone can improve their health, reduce their pain and increase their years of living for a happier life.
· Skilled Registered Kinesiotherapist with specialized experience in Physical/Cardiac Rehabilitation and Disease Management
· Extensive knowledge of specialized rehabilitation management for cardiac, orthopedic, neuromuscular, and sensory deficit disorders.
· Expertise in Geriatric rehabilitation and wellness.
· Strong ability to adapt new skills and approaches to maximize operational outcomes.
· Excellent skills in developing rapport with patients, staff, and other healthcare professionals
· Recognized for excellence in teaching and coaching abilities
· Strong management abilities with focus on detail and efficiency.